Skip to content
Objectives and competences for trainers and trainees
- I am familiar with different AI areas and frameworks and I am aware of ethical, social and legal implications of AI systems
- I can understand technical, social, economic, ethical and legal implications of the application of AI on a broader basis
- I am able to describe the different AI areas and their fundamental challenges and questions behind
- I am aware of the most common frameworks in these AI areas
- I can masters the required mathematical basics and I am able to understand and describe basic AI concepts
- I am aware of the fundamental mathematical concepts and I am able to solve specific tasks by using those concepts
- I can describe the basic AI concepts and I am able to solve certain tasks by using those concepts
- I am able to describe problems, which require an AI-related solution, in a formal way, and furthermore, I am able to efficiently solve these problems by applying adequate algorithms
- I am able to analyze and understand a problem
- I am able to select appropriate representations for the problem
- I am able to use this representation to represent the problem
- I can solve the problem by applying an adequate algorithm.
- I know the fundamental properties of problems, representations and algorithms
- I know the fundamental properties of representations and algorithms.
- I can derive the properties of a given problem.
- I am able to analyze, configure, maintain and integrate an existing AI tool and I am able to systematically design and practically implement a simple AI system for a given application.
- I can understand and apply AI tools which already exist
- I can extend already existing tools
Additional didactical competences for trainers
- I am able to select and use an adequate teaching method that meets the student’s need for instruction
- I can name different teaching methods
- I can apply different teaching methods
- I can assess different teaching methods
- I understand and adopt the learner-centered approach of the program
- I can explain the learner-centered approach
- I can assess the pros and cons of the learner-centered approach
- I can apply the learner-centered approach
- I am familiar with the assessment criteria of the EDLRIS program
- I can define the assessment criteria of the EDLRIS program
- I can select teaching material that meets the requirements of the assessment of the EDLRIS program
- I am familiar with the online training approach applied in the EDLRIS program
- I can manage online training courses of the EDLRIS program.
- I can support online training courses of the EDLRIS program.