EDLRIS is a professional, standardized international system for training people in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
EDLRIS comprises teaching curricula and training modules for AI and Robotics, following a train-the-trainer, competency based, blended learning approach.
EDLRIS provides a certification system which proves peoples’ competencies acquired during the training.
- trainers (e.g. teachers or mentors of clubs/societies, …)
- trainees (e.g. pupils, students, apprentices, youths, …)
Trainers attend a 3-5 day (~40 hours) face-to-face training (at one of the partner institutions), including 20-50 hours of online learning. The training concludes with a certification exam. Certified trainers are then entitled to educate trainees.
Interested in participating in an EDLRIS training?
Contact the EDLRIS team via email: edlris[at]ist.tugraz.at
- Artificial Intelligence (Basic)
- Artificial Intelligence (Advanced)
- Robotics (Basic)
- Robotics (Advanced)
- Training curricula as well as ready-to-use teaching materials
- Standardized, broadly accepted certification of competences of trainers and trainees:
- certificate for each module
- certification conducted by the Austrian Computer Society (OCG) and the John von Neumann Computer Society Hungary
- Online material and courses (for trainers/trainees) as well as online certifications
The basic concept is similar to the well-established European Computer Driving License ECDL.
In order to facilitate a broad acceptance, an advisory board comprising members from industry, educational institutions and public bodies is involved from start-up to the completion of the project.
This project is funded by the programme Interreg V-A AT-HU.